Halloween/ Samhain Black Tourmaline Protection Ritual
Most people know Samhain as Halloween, but for many modern Pagans, Samhain is considered a Sabbat to honor the ancestors who came before us, marking the dark time of the year. It's an excellent time to contact the spirit world with a seance because it's the time when the veil between this world and the next is at its thinnest.
BLACK TOURMALINE- A highly protective crystal. Cleanses and purifies, enhances energy flow, making it an excellent stone for healing, dispersing tension and stress and removal of blockages. Tourmaline is a shamanic stone, bringing protection during rituals.
Raw tourmaline with mica- returns ill-wishing to its source so the sender can learn from it.
- Raw Tourmaline or tumbled- protection
- Black witch’s salt
- Star anise- luck
- Cinnamon Stick- success, healing, power, lust protection,love
- Ribbon wick & cotton wick
- 100% soy wax
- Re-useable 8oz & 10oz tin with lid
- Pet friendly
- Hand made
- Tin colour rose gold, black, silver
- 30+ & 50+hrs burn time
- Maple pumpkin bread scent