Gaia- The Goddess of Earth
Gaia herself caused life to spring forth from the earth, and brought forth the sky, mountains, sea and the god Uranus. Gaia is also the name given to the magical energy that makes certain locations sacred. The Oracle at Delphi was believed to be the most powerful prophetic site on earth, and was considered the center of the world, due to Gaia's energy.
The first races of Divine beings were born from Gaia and Uranus. The three Cyclops were one-eyed giants named Bronte, Arges and Steropes.
The Hecatoncheires (meaning "hundred-handed ones") giants in Greek mythology that have 100 arms and 50 heads. They represented the natural forces of earthquakes and huge tidal waves.
Smokey Quartz- A highly grounding stone, ruling the root chakra, and improving your connection to earth.
Providing subtle energy of both protection and balance. The unique union of strong grounding and protective energy combined with light, soothing, and uplifting energy.
- You may want to honor Gaia by placing an offering on your alter, thanking her for creating Mother Earth. This can be anything from food, wine, flowers or crystals, a spell, chant or poem. Anything that connects with the earth.
- Anything you feel you would like to give to her. These particular herbs, flowers and crystals are ones to honor Gaia with. Hand poured with devotion, to honor and provide the Gods and Goddess' with offerings you can use on your alter or a sabbat.
- Kelp- Travel, protection
- Element- water
- Cilantro- Love, health, healing
- Element- fire
- Witch Hazel- Protection
- Element- fire
- Tree of life charm
- Bio glitter
- Made with Love and Magick
- 100% soy wax
- Cotton wick
- Reusable 10oz silver tin
- Pet friendly
- Hand made and poured
- 50+ hrs burn time
- Oakmoss Of The Forest scent
- The ingredients chosen are all ones associated with her, including the scent and colour of the wax.